We are... Michigan Communities.
Local community Spending $129.5million
- McDonald's® restaurants collectively spend nearly $129.5 million dollars in Michigan's communities, or nearly $355,000 per day
- These restaurants returned more than 48 cents of every dollar they earned to their local economies
Ronald® McDonald House Charities $1,212,526 (does not include the many donations individual franchisees make to the four houses in Michigan)
- $997, 998 collected through donation boxes at Michigan restaurants
- $214, 528 collected in Michigan during National McHappy Day® Fundraiser
- Ronald McDonald Houses: Ann Arbor, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Lansing
- Local and national fundraisers
Additional Community Support
McDonald's also supports giving back to the community by supporting a number of organizations, such as:
- Urban League
- Arab- American Anti- Discrimination Committee
- Michigan Hispanic Chamber
- Hispanic Business Association
- If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.